Our local schools are in jeopardy!
Missouri Constitutional Amendment 3 would:
- Remove local control from our schools.
- Force taxpayers to pay for costly standardized tests
- Force teacher to focus on tests rather than authentic learning
- Increase the number of standardized tests that students are subjected to.
Be informed and let your voice be heard!
What can you do?
- Check with your local Community Teachers Association and see how you can help in their efforts to get the word out.
- Share information about this destructive amendment with others. (Remember, never use school equipment or resources to do do. Always do it on your own time.)
- Go to Protect Our Local Schools and sign up to get more information and make a donation to help get the word out.
- Like the Proctect Our Local Schools Facebook page.
- Follow the discussion on Twitter by following the hashtag #MONoOn3
- View MSTA’s Toolkit.
- View Talking Points.
- Listen to MSTA’s Podcast with Mike Wood concerning Amendment 3.